Sojourner is committed to be the provider of choice for individuals, families, and communities in need of substance abuse and mental health services. Through comprehensive, evidence-based practices and individualized services, we empower those we serve to make positive choices that contribute to healthy and productive lives.
Save Lives – Foster Hope – Strengthen Communities
- We believe in treating people with respect
- We believe in providing a safe, supportive, structured, and compassionate environment
- We believe the individuals decision to change is internally motivated
- We believe in individualized treatment with clearly defined, specific goals, clearly defined specific plans
- We believe in research based treatment
- We believe in treating the individual and the family
- We believe we are accountable to each client for his or her treatment experience
- We believe in complete client confidentiality before, during, and after treatment
- We believe in treating each other and ourselves with respect
- We believe in modeling honest and ethical behavior, personal and group accountability, and social responsibility
- We believe in continuing education and training.
- We believe the work we do saves lives.