Sojourner Recovery Services completes a comprehensive face-to-face assessment allowing the clinician to identify the nature and extent of the client’s individual needs. The assessment assists the clinician in recommending an appropriate treatment program and Level of Care for each individual client. Both drug/alcohol addiction assessments and mental health assessments are available.
Assessments are conducted Monday through Friday and take approximately two hours. Family members, legal guardians, and significant others may be present for the assessment.
Get Started Today
To schedule an assessment please use our online form or please call Sara Rye at (513) 896-3465.
Required Documents for Assessments:
- Assessments are held at 1430 University Blvd Hamilton, Ohio 45011, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Please bring the following items with you:
- Photo ID
- Insurance or Medicaid card
- Proof of current address (mail addressed to you at that location)
- Proof of current income (paystub, tax return)
If you are a FAIR patient, our staff will contact you to schedule an admission appointment.
- For all other inquires, our Assessment Coordinator will respond to your request within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response within that time frame, please contact Stephanie Baker at email@example.com
1430 University Boulevard
Hamilton, OH 45011
All treatment services are provided by licensed professionals, in compliance with OHMAS and Sojourner Recovery Services Standards of Care.